a tourist stung by a wasp loses her life in front of her relatives in a restaurant

This Monday around 2 p.m., a woman who would be British, according to the first information from the local press, lost her life after being stung by a wasp.

She is said to have suffered anaphylactic shock during the incident which occurred in a restaurant in the municipality of Teulada-Moraira, not far from the seaside resort of Benidorm, on the Costa Blanca.

The paramedics tried to resuscitate the 67-year-old tourist by performing cardiac massage, in vain. She was with her family and friends at the time. The police have not yet given more information at this time.

.

Leave a Comment